Tuesday 20 January 2015

WHY GEEKS SHOULD WRITE?

Everyone wonders what benefit writing can give you but trust me you can't keep wondering to get the answer. You need to actually experience it and your experience will answer everything. I was also wondering what should I write on the topic 'Why geeks should write' before I started and then I realized writing makes your thought process faster and clearer, it makes you think in multiple directions and in multiple ways. So writing an essay about some topic makes you critically think and reflect on the topic. Similarly writing for computer scientists help them critically think of their code and reflect upon it later. There are maybe many bugs in our code which we realize later so keeping a record of our code helps in debugging it later. Also there can be more than one algorithm for a specific problem and choosing the right one becomes tedious until we write it down. Writing makes learning easier and faster. Writing helps us to overcome our laziness and instead compels us to come into actual field try it down. So overall keeping a record in this course would benefit me and maybe helps me in debugging at a later point of time.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code!

No comments:

Post a Comment