Friday 6 February 2015

WEEK 5 - February 2nd - February 6th
TRACING RECURSIONS IMPRESSIONS
My experience with tracing recursion was quite interesting. Tracing recursive function was something very new which I was doing and therefore I enjoyed it. I think I misinterpreted it therefore lost marks on the quiz and even in the exam but I think we learn from our mistakes if I didn't made these mistakes I would not care about it and ignore it but making these mistakes helped me review recursion again and I learned it better than before. The easy method I learned was writing whatever the function is doing in english then translating it in python with recursive code which makes learning recursion easy. The same can be done while tracing recursions. The feeling of writing recursive code which works in the first go is out of the world for me because it is something which not everyone can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment