Tuesday 31 March 2015

WEEK 11 - March 23th - March 26th 

Revisting an earlier slog

This week's topic is revisiting an earlier slog and comparing our thoughts now and then. I would like to revisit my slog on summary of recursions.  Recursion is something I enjoy and comes more naturally to me than before. I feel more comfortable with recursions. A3 option B was a good choice to make as it gave  me a lot of practice on recursions. There were many functions for which recursions happened in the helpers and helpers were called in the main function. I agree with my thoughts that recursive code is simpler and more elegant than iterative code. Recursion is something I would like to learn more about. I have a long break for my CSC148 exam so I would practice a lot of recursive code during that time so that I feel more confident with the topic. Talking to other students I think everyone is now developing recursive thinking and everyone feels that more practice on the topic makes us sharp on the topic. I would also like to visit my very first slog Why Geeks Should Write. It is  now the 11th week I am writing slog and I realize seeing all my slogs aka posts that how I have summarized my journey of CSC148 in these slogs. I  wrote about what I learned, how I learned, what problems I faced and what I did to solve these problems. I think other benefit of writing is that you can share your thoughts and ideas with the public and receive feedback on your thoughts. I particularly liked what these slogs had to say about the topic Why Geeks Should Write 


While writing is beneficial reading is also rewarding. Reading other slogs helped me relate to different perspectives of the same topic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment