Sunday 15 March 2015

WEEK 9 - March 9th - March 13th

This week we continued with linked lists. We wrote insert and delete functions. The idea of breaking down into cases is essential and must for recursive functions. We started with discussing all the possible cases and then packed up many cases together. Insert function was easier for me to understand than delete function as there was no problem of making a new root in insert which was there in delete function. We proposed an algorithm for making a new root if the value to be deleted was the root and did the required substitutions which seemed not quite natural to me. I got that after drawing pictures and talking to my friends. This week's lab was not easy for me because I did not have any tutorials to clear my doubts with TA's or lab partners. I was not sure what I was supposed to do in this week's lab so I would confirm it my professors next week. We also had term test 2 this week. I think I did well on it but can't predict before results are out. I am looking forward to learn more interesting and challenging stuff in the last week of classes


No comments:

Post a Comment